Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride-hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and the city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on-demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: G-medic Nurse
We seek a Nurse who will work with other team members to ensure the smooth running of the G-medic unit. S/he will be sure to keep informed on federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
- Immediate response to emergency situations.
- Monitor current trends in emergencies pattern on a daily basis.
- Maintain personal and organizational preparedness for emergency response.
- Design and implementation of an emergency response strategy.
- Ensure and monitor the utilization of HMO coverage for all pilots.
- Liaise with HMO to adequately track the health benefits coverage.
- Serve as a medical adviser in decisions relating to the health and safety of pilots and passengers.
- Case manage and follow-up on all admitted staff to ensure adequate and quality care.
- Develops a weekly and monthly medical budget.
- Design and implementation of Health Safety and Environment policy.
- Weekly stock-taking of medical supplies and instruments owned by the company.
- Oversees the activity of the unit.
- Study pre-existing emergency plans to gather information for plan development.
- Proven work experience as a nursing officer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective and efficient communication
- Great analytical skills for decision making and problem-solving
- Good managerial and organizational skills which involve multitasking and rapt attention to details
- Ability to identify a problem and proffer solution
- Good team player
- Interest in the company’s growth and self-development
- Flexible working hours
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of our business team; you’ll shape the direction of the company and redefine the face of the Nigerian transport industry
- Amazing corporate culture and un-arguably the best place to work in Nigeria
- Opportunity to join the next unicorn on the African continent
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Share this job with friends!!!