xIt was a new dawn in bayelsa state at the 9th quadrennial delegate conference 2019, where delegates were made to decide on the next state administrative council of National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives NANNM in the state.
After a free, fair and credible electoral process, the following aspirants emerged victorious:
(1) Comr. Andabai Sonia Mbeleakpo (Chairman).
(2) Comr. Zibe Oyinbarakeme Daniel (Vice Chairman).
(3) Comr. Obubo Dinipre. (PRO).
(4) Comr. Flora Sapele. ( Treasurer).
(5) Comr Maria Yesibo. ( Financial secretary).
(6) Comr Ikiomoton Pasesei. (Auditor 1).
(7) Comr Umbe Ebilayefa. (Auditor 2).
They would constitute the current State Administrative Council (SAC) of NANNM bayelsa state council.
Share this news with friends!!!