The Limi Hospital Ltd Abuja, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people
Vacancies currently exist for Qualified Medical Personnel for the following position(s):
1. PERIOPERATIVE NURSES (FULL TIME).
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Perioperative Nurse(s) with relevant working experience
Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general nursing operations, inventory management, dispensing, patient communication skills, while being able to work in a team. The candidate with a valid license to practice as a Registered Perioperative Nurse will have an added advantage.
- Ensures that the surgery-bound patients’ admissions and theatre registers are kept updated
- Assisting medical and para-medical staff from other departments with procedures carried out in the Operating Department as required.
- Participate and implement quality initiatives to promote highest possible standards of care in the theatre
- Dispense Medication after adequate Verbal Communication
- Observe and monitor patients’ conditions in the theatre and Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Take patients’ samples, temperatures, pulses and blood pressures
- Provide pre- and post- operation nursing care to patients
- Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
HOW TO APPLY
Send an application letter and detailed CV (in WORD or PDF format) to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2019**