Our client, a world class centre for assisted reproductive services in Nigeria, with core competence in infertility management, is looking for the right candidate for the role of Senior Fertility Nurse.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR FERTILITY NURSE
To support Head, Nurse in providing direction, organization and strategic planning of the nursing unit in assessing, evaluating and setting nursing care standards and objectives for the organization
- Assist the Head Nurse to plan the unit staffing, budget and recruitment requirements
- Ensure that nursing care meets centre and regulatory standards
- Provide input on nursing staff performance and recognition
- Collaborate with nursing staff, management and external agencies in the coordination of client care
- Coordinate educational programs for clients and their families
- Actively participate and engage in meetings with medical staff and other departments
- Consciously contribute to improve the quality assurance systems
- Periodic visits to all centers to engender uniform practice and treatment procedures
- As a team player, spur the nursing team to succeed and facilitate continuous training.
- RM, RN License
- University Degree – Upper 2nd Class Honors or equivalent
- Certification in fertility science
- Proficiency in use of MS Office tools
- 7-10 years’ work experience in a Service-related role.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and handling stressful situations
- Talent for negotiation and collaboration
- Good supervisory and delegation skills
Compensation: Very competitive and performance-driven
Method of Application: Send your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Deadline: Applications will close at 23:59 on Sunday, June 30, 2019
* PLEASE NOTE: The Advertiser Is A Recruitment Agency
Share this job with friends!!!