Peter Akinola Foundation Youth Centre for Industrial Training is a non-profit making and a Vocational Training Institute with a mission to help the youths to be economically empowered. The Foundation has taken it upon herself to contribute her quota by giving vocational trainings to youths at crossroads of life from every part of the country irrespective of creed, sex or tribe.
The Foundation is currently in need of a Matron/Senior Nurse to provide medical care at the Foundation's Clinic.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: klm 10, Abeokuta-Lagos, Obada, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Experience: Twenty (20) years and above.
• Proven academic qualifications and experience as a registered Nurse/Matron
• Excellent knowledge of Nursing Care methods and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of Health and safety guidelines
• A team player with excellent Communication and interpersonal Skill
• Ideal Candidate must be between 50 & 60 years of age.
• Psychiatric experience would be an added advantage
• To provide Clinical and Professional Leadership in the Foundation's Clinic
• Monitoring Students' condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
• Observing and interpreting students' symptoms and treating them accordingly
• Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurement, administering drugs etc)
• Provide instant Medical Care in emergencies
• Ordering medical diagnostics and medical tests.
• Maintaining accurate, complete healthcare records and report
• Ensuring quality assurance and adherence to therapeutic standards.
• medical and psychological counseling
Method of Application
• Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae indicating their suitability to
Please note that only suitable candidates will be selected for Interview.
21st June, 2019
Share this job with friends!!!