This is to inform all Nurses and Midwives registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria that the applications for renewal of licences and change of name (for female only) are to be made online with effect from July 1st, 2019.
- Paper/manual application for licence renewal ceases with effect from September 30th, 2019.
- Nurses and Midwives registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria applying for renewal of licence or change of name are to visit the portal https://licence.nmcn.gov.ng or www.nmcn.gov.ng then click on apply for licence renewal to initiate application.
- Please note that any Nurse/Midwife who is yet to complete his/her Professional Update Form will not be able to apply online for licence renewal. These Nurses/Midwives are to visit the portal www.portal.nmcn.gov.ng or follow this link http://portal.mmcn.gov.ng/nurses/add to complete their PUF application.
- All required document(s) to be uploaded must be scanned as original document (colour) in any of PDF/JPEG/PNG format and should not exceed 200kb.
- Photocopied document is not acceptable. Passport photograph to be uploaded should not exceed 100kb.
For further enquiries/complaint/support send an email to [email protected], [email protected] and nmcn[email protected] or call 08150837365, 0905952452 (from 10am - 3pm Mondays - Fridays only)
Share this news with friends!!!