Medison Specialist Women’s Hospital, located in Lekki Phase 1 is looking to recruit individuals to fill the following vacant positions below for immediate employment
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
* Observe and report patient’s symptoms and vital signs to physicians
* Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
* Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts and keep electronic copy of collected data.
* Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
* Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
* Assist in the provision of instant medical care in emergencies
* Assist surgeons during operations
* Supervise ward attendants.
* Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients.
Qualifications and Skills
* Proven experience as a registered nurse/midwife with a valid nursing license.
* Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
* Excellent knowledge of emergency care
* In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Responsible and compassionate
* Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
* B.Sc. or post graduate qualification from a Nursing program will be desirable.
* Computer Literate
Expected Working Conditions
* Rotational Schedule
* Hours of duty shall be in compliance with 24 hours care delivery plan of the establishment.
This will include shift duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
* Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays)
Application Email: [email protected]