There will be admission of eligible candidates into Schools of Nursing in Akwe lbom State for the Basic Nursing Programme 2019.
- Registration: Commences from Monday 17th June to Friday 5th July, 2019 between the hours of 8:30am - 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends
- Venue: Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- Qualification: WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings. Those awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Registration / Processing Fee
- Registration fee - N5,000.00
- Processing fee - N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Commitcee - N200.00
- Customized file - N300.00
- Requirements for Registration
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: -
- Educational Certificate - FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
Age (16years and above)
Date of Entrance Examination - Saturday 20th July, 2019
Ezekiel E. Akpan (Mr.)
Director, Nursing Services
For: Hon. Commissioner for Health
Share this news with friends!!!