Adeleke University was chartered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission (NUC) to operate as a Private University. The University is fully residential to students and located in a serene environment, conducive for learning with highly committed staff, well equipped laboratories, digital library and wireless internet facility on campus.
We are currently seeking for exceptionally, professionally qualified staff to join our existing team of highly skilled and motivated staff in our faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (Department of Nursing).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II
Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences
Applicants must possess good First degree and Master's degree with specialization in Medical Surgical Nursing/Community Health Nursing/Maternal and Child-Health Nursing.
In addition, applicants should have a Fresh Ph.D or Master's with at least five (5) peer reviewed Research/Publications.
Proof of registration for a Ph.D programme by a Master's holder will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 20 copies of their Applications with copies of their relevant Certificates and Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae providing information on the following:
- Name (Surname first in capital)
- Date and Place of Birth
- Pate of Origin/lga (If Nigerian)
- Permanent Home/Contact Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone/GSM No
- Marital Status
- Number & Ages of Children
- Name & Address of Next of Kin
- Telephone No and E-Mail Address of Next of Kin
- Present Position/Date
- Date of Confirmation of Present/ Current Appointment
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Journal Publications with Dates
- Research Interest and Activities
- Workshops/Conferences/Seminars Attended with Dates
- Workshops/Conferences/Seminars Papers Presented
- Other Activities Outside Current Employment
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names, Address, Telephone No and E-Mail of Three (3) Referees
- Date of Availability for Duty
- Signature and Date.
Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on them directly to the "Registrar" through the below address.
All Applications should be sent to:
Adeleke University, Ede,
Share this job with friends!!!