Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the School of Midwifery, Lagos University Teaching Hospital for 18 months course in Midwifery.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at '0' Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than 2 approved examination bodies i.e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the 'RRR' code. Thereafter, use the 'RRR' code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal, School of Midwifery, LUTH.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicants passport photograph on the left hand corner.
- Collect the admission form at the School of Midwifery, Health Manpower Resources Centre, LUTH.
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a big brown envelope.
- Sale and submission of application forms will close on 21st June, 2019.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
Examination Date: 22nd June, 2019
Venue: Health Manpower Resource Centre, LUTH
DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION
Share this news with friends!!!