Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Notice of Disclaimer
Notice is hereby given that the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria dissociates itself from the following Schools on training of any person as a Nurse or Midwife or both or provide any course of traiing or any school for such training for Nurses and Midwives:
I. CITY COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY. ZARIA (CCHSTZ), KADUNA STATE.
2. OMEGA POWER MINISTRY (OPM), ELIMGBU PRIMARY SCHOOL, BY ENEKA, EAST WEST ROAD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
3. USMANIYYA SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY, ARKILLA, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE.
4. DAGAMA'S COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES (DACAS), MID, JUNCTION SABON -GAR I, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE.
5. ONA ARA HOSPITAL, IBADAN, PLOT 29, OLORUNGBEJA STREET, JEGEDE OLUNLOYO ROAD, OLORUNSOGO, IBADAN, OYO STATE
6. ST. MONICA UNIVERSITY OF CAMEROUN, CALABAR CAMPUS, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE.
7 AIRFORD UNIVERSITY, COTONOU, SOKOTO STUDY CENTRE, TAFIDA AMINU PRIMARY SCHOOL, SOKOTO STATE OR AMY STUDY CENTRE IN NIGERIA;
The general public is hereby informed tht the above mentioned schools are not known or accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
Please be informed that anybody who transacts any business with the schools does so at his/her own risk
Dated this 7th day of january 2019
Signed: Secretary- General/ Registrar
Share this news with friends!!!