Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified Nurses for admission into the 18 months Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Program 2019/2020 academic session
* Candidate must be a qualified Nurse
* Evidence of Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
* Current license to practice Nursing issued by the NMCN
* Possession of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in olevels these must include english, chemistry, physics, biology and maths. A combination of WAEC and NECO is accepted
* Any other qualification in Nursing will be an added advantage
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms can be obtained from the program coordinator, School of Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing, Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital kaduna
A non refundable fee of N10,000 for application form.
Completed forms should be submitted with photocopies of relevant credentials and two (2) passport photographs (coloured on white background) to the above address on or before 15th March 2019. Pre test and interview will hold on 19th and 20th March 2019 respectively.
Please not that succesful candidates would be expeted to resume training first week of May, 2019
For further enquiry contact the programme coordinator on 08028434918, 07034693344 or 08033329078.
For: Medical Director
Share this news with friends!!!