Are you an experienced nurse looking to establish yourself as a matron within the exciting field of integrated medicine?
We are seeking a Head Nurse/Matron with a minimum of seven years’ experience, a quick thinker and natural leader to support our brand-new state of the art outpatient clinic based in Ikeja, Lagos.
The responsibilities will include:
· Supervise the day to day running of the unit, nursing and administrative staff.
· The Head Nurse will ensure staff adhere to local protocols at all times.
· Ensure staff’s mandatory training and registration is up to date.
· Ensure patient needs are met and standards of care are consistently high.
· Triage patients, administer medication as prescribed and attend to patients with long term health conditions.
· Create and promote various health promotion campaigns for preventative medicine.
The successful candidates will work closely with a multidisciplinary team lead the consultant cardiologist and will also be responsible for assessing, diagnosing and treating minor illness/injury. The Head Nurse will be supported by nurses and health care assistants to perform laboratory testing and associated administrative tasks.
The role holder must:
· Possess strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
. Proven ability to manage and evaluate nursing staff
· Must have excellent leadership and management skills
· Good I.T skills
· Work well as a team
· Have a valid nursing license
Are you passionate about patient care, quality, safety and experience of staff and patients alike? If yes, then we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com