- Assist the client with personal care and patients companionship
- Monitor patient medications and update health charts.
- Maintain open communication between families and healthcare professionals regarding the client’s medical and emotional condition.
- Document and report any changes in the client’s health status.
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being.
- Observes the vital signs, blood pressure pulse, respiration of the patient and records it.
- Must be a male Registered nurse.
- Matured, Dedicated and Compassionate.
- Residing in Ikoyi and its environs is an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should apply via www.phs.com.ng or send resume to email@example.com using the Job title/ID on or before 14th September 2018.
Share this job with friends!!!