Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the Lagos State University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise, for Candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and DIRECT Entry (200 Level). This ONUNE Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University.
2. ELIGlIlLlTY FOR SCREENING
i. Candidates who have chosen Logos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. in addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st Odober, 2018.
ii. ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Logos State University in the 2018/2019 Academic Session, who must have chosen Logos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2010 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
iii. ALI. Direct Entry (200 Level) Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Logos State University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMS are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
iv. Candidates oi Lagos State Origin, for 100 I. 200 levels who have proved their claims before the independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Logos State University must fill in their llVC Code on the Screening Portal.
3. LIST OF ACCREDl'l'ED COURSES
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. Therefore, Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
1. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE -
• M.B.B.S (Medicine & Surgery)
• B.Sc. Physiology
• B.DS Dentistry
• BNSC. Nursing
4. METHOD OF APPLICATION
A. ONIJNE PAYMENT
i. Prospective Candidates will visit W and select MAKE PAYMBQT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2.000.00) Screening Fee for the 2018/2019 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The Candidate should copy this TRANSACTION D and proceed tor PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction lD copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to
use your personal E-moil address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATTON FOR All CANDIDATES
• After successful payment for IASU 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.losu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTiNUE REGISTRATlON button to print your Screening PIN.
• Carefully fill in your personal details as required
• Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 2oKB (JPEG)
• Save and proceed
• Carefully enter your UTME details
• Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 2oK8 (POP)
• Save and proceed
• Select number of 0° Level sittingisl
• Scan and Upload 0’ Level result siip(s) NOT MORE THAN ZOKB (PDF)
• Save and proceed
• Input required 0' Level details
• Save and proceed
• Candidates must possess Five (5) 0' Level Credit Passes in subiects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings. except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1 ) sitting.
• Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O'Levei Results must possess Six (6) 0' Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subiect and any other subiect.
• Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
• Credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
• Candidates of logos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent lndigeneshlp Verification Committee (liVC) MUST fill in their IlVC Code on the Screening Portal.
• Note that any examination taken after July 201 8 is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
• Carefully 1&review all details sup lied and CERTIFY that they are correct
• By ticking the I Certify BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preveiw
• By ticking the “I CERTIFY" Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree t othe state you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
• Click the “continue" button
• After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
• Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
• The Screening of Condidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT sublects to Candidate's Choice of Course
• Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the 0' Level subiect requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.
• The Point Grading System is as follows:
Candidates should know that both paymen' and registration/updating would last for Twenty Two  days. from Friday 27th July to Friday, 17th August, 2018 (12 midnight).
All Online Screening camplaints should be channeled to email@example.com.
Mr. AMUNI. Mohammed Olyinka
REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY l’O COUNCIL
Share this news with friends!!!