The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-mililtary orgarnization and the Lead Agency in Road traffic administration and Safety Management in Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven indivuiduals in its march towards becomrng a world class organisation
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified indivuiduals for appointment into the position below:
Position: Marshal Inspector II
Candidates must possess the following:
* Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines.
* Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM).
* Statement of Result not beyond 5 years.
* Candidates must not be more than 28 years old.
Applicants must be:
* Nigerian by birth
* Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
* Be single
* Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
* Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
* Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
* Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
* Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
* Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
* Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
* Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
* Double entries would be disqualified
* Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
* Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
* Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
* This Exercise attract no Fee.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Enquiries: Should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to: [email protected]
Share this job with friends!!!