The National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives wishes to announce its schedule for the 2018 International Nurses and idwives Celebration Week to be held in Abuja the federal capital territory:
Arrival - 7th May 2018.
THEME - NURSES A VOICE TO LEAD, HEALTH IS A HUMAN RIGHT.
Key note speaker - Dr. Salem Garba Ngaski, department of Nursing Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
1. The Right to Health in an underserved population : The Nurse as an Advocate by Dr. Patience Samson Akpan , Department of Nursing, University of Calabar.
2. Mitigating the impacts and Impediments to Quality Health Care during Epidemics by Nurse Segun Igbinlade, Nursing Department, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). Abuja.
3. Integrating Human Rights : Based Approach to Health. By Prof Lola Irinoye. OAU Nursing Department, Ile-Ife. Osun state.
4. Nursing Profession and Trade Unionism. By comrade Lawal H Dutshima, immediate past president NANNM.
5. Nursing Practice and the Law: The need for Effective Grooming. By Barr. Nurse John Y Shamata.
6. Collegiality and inter Professional Harmony as Tools to Quality Health care Delivery. By Prof. Azuzu Mike. department of Medicine, UCH, ibadan.
7. Politics, Power and The Nurse. By Hon. Kabiru Muhammed Janyan Zamfara State.
Midwives Day - 8th May 2018.
Venue: NAF centre Abuja.
Scientific Session: 9th & 10th May 2018.
Venue: Merit House, Maitama, Abuja.
Grand finale - 11th May 2018.
Venue : NAF centre Abuja.
Departure - 12th May, 2018.
Early Registration before 30th of April, 2018 N30,000.
Late Registration after 30th April 2018 N40,000.
Method of Registration:
3CU approved by N&MCN for license renewal.