West African College of Nursing is organizing a one week certificate course on Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry 4th Set.
Theme: Expanding Awareness of Mental Health Challenges in Adults and Geriatrics
• Current Trends in Psychiatry and Mental Health
• Drug and Offenders
• Clinical Assessment in Adult and Geriatric Disorder
• Classification of Adult Psychiatric Disorder
• Classification of Geriatric Disorders
• Current Management of Adult Mental Disorders
• Current Management of Geriatric Menial Disorders
• Treatment and Rehabilitation of Adult and Geriatric Mental Disorders.
Benefit: This course gives you 3 credit unit towards renewal of your nursing license
Target Audience: Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacists, Students and Indeed all Health Care Providers
Venue: Crystal Palace Hotel, G.R.A, Enugu (Near Parklane)
Date: 24th-29th September, 2017
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 22nd - 24th APRIL 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this news with friends!!!