West African College of Nursing is organizing a one week certificate course on Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry 4th Set.
Theme: Expanding Awareness of Mental Health Challenges in Adults and Geriatrics
• Current Trends in Psychiatry and Mental Health
• Drug and Offenders
• Clinical Assessment in Adult and Geriatric Disorder
• Classification of Adult Psychiatric Disorder
• Classification of Geriatric Disorders
• Current Management of Adult Mental Disorders
• Current Management of Geriatric Menial Disorders
• Treatment and Rehabilitation of Adult and Geriatric Mental Disorders.
Benefit: This course gives you 3 credit unit towards renewal of your nursing license
Target Audience: Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacists, Students and Indeed all Health Care Providers
Venue: Crystal Palace Hotel, G.R.A, Enugu (Near Parklane)
Date: 24th-29th September, 2017
Share this news with friends!!!