Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidaqtes for admission into the following programmes available at the UBTH Benin City.
A. SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING STUDIES:
1. Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and management. One year).
2. Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing and management. (One year).
a. Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sittings at the WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
b. Be a qualified nurse duly registered with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria
c. Have at least one year post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area.
B. SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY ENTRY QUALIFICATION
Prospective candidates must possess the following:
• Five (5) CREDITS in WAECISSCE/NECO in English Language. Mathernatics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
• Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Admission forms are obtainable at the Offices of the respective Principals/Heads of Schools.
* 6000.00 Naira only for courses in the Institute of Health Technology, School of Health Information Management and the sum of N46,200 only for the School of Midwifery.
* 10,000.00 Naira only for applications to the School of Post-Basic Nursing Studies and candidates for the UBTH centre for Training Commissioning Health Officers course Ekpoma.
NOTE: All payments for purchase of application forms should be made at the designated pay Centres within UBTH or through the REMITA Platform with the Account Name; "Training Schools" in any commercial bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Application Forms
Completed forms should be submitted at the respective Offices of Principals of Institute of Health Technology. School of Health Information Management and School of Post-Bast Nursing Studies in UBTH on or before Friday, 25th August, 2017.
Entrance Examinations to the various programmes/courses will hold on Saturday, 2nd September, 2017 by 9.00am at the respective Schools in UBTH.
Competitive written test and interview for candidate for the Centre for Training Community Health Officers, Ekpoma will be conducted on Wednesday 28' and Thursday 29' June 2017 respectively.
All candidates are to bring their originals and photocopies of certificates/master-lists to the examination centre.
For candidates applying to SHIM and BMT, the post UTME/Screening is slated for 9.00 am, September 9th, 2017 at the School Premises.
NOTE!!! The closing date for the sales of forms for the School of Midwifery is Friday 11th August, 2017, the entrance date is schedule for Saturday 12th August at 8:00am at the School of Midwifery UBTH, Benin City.
Mrs. Kehinde Ibitoye
For: Acting Chief Medical Director
Share this news with friends!!!