This is to inform the general public that online sale of Postgraduate Application Forms of Dangote Business School, Bayero University, Kano, for the 2017/2018 Academic Session commences on Monday, 22nd May, 2017 and closes on Friday, 1st September, 2017.
All interested applicants should visit the Bayero University website: [email protected] for details about the available programmes and the application procedure of applying online. Please note the following information:
1. The cost of each application form is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, plus administrative charges of N500.00 (Five Hundred Naira) only, giving a total of N10,500.00 (Ten Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
2. The duration of the sale and submission of Application Forms is Monday, 22nd May, 2017 to Friday, 1st September, 2017.
3. An Applicant should ensure that he/she has the entry requirements for the programme applied for, plus five (5) '0' Level Credits including Mathematics and English Language.
The Postgraduate Programmes available are:
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
2. Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship (PGD.Ent)
3. Master's in Entrepreneurship (M.Ent)
4. Master's in Business Administration (MBA) in the following specializations:-
• Finance (MBA, Finance)
• Human Resources (MBA, HR)
• Marketing (MBA, MKT)
• Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation (MBA, EVC)
• Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights (MBA, IIPR)
• Technology Innovation (MBA, TI)
• Information and Communications Technology (MBA, ICD
• Agribusiness (MBA, Agribusiness)
• Health Services Management (MBA, HSM)
• Project Management (MBA, PM)
• Hospitality, Tourism & Event Management (MBA, HTEM)
• Public and Private Policy (MBA, PPP)
How and When to Apply
Visit www.buk.edu.ng and under the PROSPECTIVE STUDENT TAB click DBS Applications at the home page. Login using FULL NAME OF THE APPLICANT and select "Applying for a Postgraduate Program". A username and password will be generated for you. Please take careful note of them, as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process.
Return to www.buk.edu.ng and login with your username and password to fill in the application forms; Programmes Selection Form, Personal Data Form, Qualifications Form.
Login to your account and generate/print your BUK Personalized payment Form (BUKPPF). A nonrefundable application fee of N10,500:00 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) is reflected on applicant's BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-payment and e-Collection Platform (www.remita.net). Applicants must make sure that they entered ALL the information of the BUKPPF EXACTLY> Applicants must also ensure that
• Name of MDA
• Name of Service/purpose
• Amount to pay (N)
• Application NO.
• BUKPPF ID
• Payer's Full Name
• Payer's Email
• Payer's Phone
are captured exactly as they are written on the BUKPPF Note that payer (Payer's Full Name , payer's Email, Payer's Phone ) means the applicant, so even if the applicant is not the one making the payment (payment by proxy) make sure to use the applicant information.
Review your forms ensure accuracy of all information provided. Click 'SUBMIT to complete the application process.
An Acknowledgement Slip will be generated for you immediately. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any enquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write an email to application [email protected] clearly stating the difficulties or enquiries.
Payment at the bank opens on Monday, 22' May, 2017 and closes on Friday, 1' September, 2017. The website for completing the Application Forms will close by 11:59 p.m. on 1st September, 2017.
If you need additional information or are encountering any difficulty, write an email to [email protected] clearly stating the difficulties or enquiries.
Dr. AA Abubakar
DANGOTE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Share this news with friends!!!