Admission into FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada-Abuja for Basic Nursing Programme-September, 2017
• This is to inform interested candidates wishing to seek admission into FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalacla —Abuja for BASIC NURSING PROGRAM. that Admission Forms are now on sale at Room 080, FCT HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARIAT, NURSING DEPARTMENT, AREA 11, GARKI-ABUJA.
• Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of Non refundable fee of N5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Haire) only from First City Monument Bank (FCMB). Candidates are to pay Into HHSS Revenue account No..3402015028.
• Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalad a on or before 2nd June, 2017.
• Eligible candidates should posse. WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
• The result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written.
• NABTEB certificate is not acceptable. Candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
• Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 22nd - 24th APRIL 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this news with friends!!!