The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Research Journal is a bi-annual publication with foreign and local peer reviewers. The journal is in line with the Mission Statement of the Council in promoting and maintaining excellence in Nursing Education and Practice through information dissemination, capacity building and scientific research that is evidenced based.
Area of Focus
Manuscripts should be either research articles, clinical/short case reports or education/commentary articles in the following areas:
* Nursing Education and Practice
* Midwifery Education and Practice
* Nursing Specialties
* Medical and Health Related Disciplines
* Socio-Behavioural Sciences Related to Health
Manuscripts should not exceed fifteen (15) pages (font size-12, double line spacing, times new roman) excluding abstracts, tables and figures. APA guidelines should be followed (7th Edition).
The articles must conform to the following guidelines:
* Title and Author(s) information – Concise title which should not be more than 15 words, followed by the name(s) and address (es) as well as qualification(s) of the author(s).
* Abstract – Single line spaced, not more than 250 words, with key words containing 3-5 words that summarize the main point of the article.
* Main Text – Should contain: Background, materials and methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusions.
* References – Must conform to APA style (7th Edition).
* Tables and Figures – Should be placed at the end of the manuscript with the title to match and the number listed in the text. Tables should not exceed five (5).
Submission of Manuscript
The manuscripts must be submitted before December 5, 2016, accompanied by a letter to the Editor in Chief providing the full information and address(es) of the author(s), telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es). Manuscript must be submitted electronically in MS-Word to the Editor in Chief through this e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A.G. Yusuf (Mrs.)
For: Secretary General/Registrar.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 22nd - 24th APRIL 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this news with friends!!!