DKT INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in Nigeria.
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit for Customer Care Supervisor for its innovative Reproductive Health call center and helpline to offer high quality customer care services to millions of Nigerian Couples, Women, Youths and Healthcare Providers.
This new role offers candidates the opportunity to utilize their communications and supervisory skills in a helpline environment, providing support, advice and information to clients over phones.
We are looking for a young, smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill the position:
Qualifications and Experience
Skills & Competencies
· Control all (in-bound and out-bound) calls from clients in effective, professional and caring manner.
· Understand the impact of attitudes in handling calls professionally and issues surrounding provision of reproductive health care information.
· Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
· Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
· Use professional and active listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
· Identify voice modulation skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
· Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products & services and to handle and resolve complaints.
· Receives customer’s request by telephone, analyze requests, provide information requested or ascertain who can best provide the information and route the request to the proper persons if needed.
· Analyzes transactions correct record’s and adjusts errors
· Technical trouble shooting and gathering information from customers to identify the root cause of their problem and/or dis-satisfaction, determining appropriate cause of action to ensure the result is a win-win situation and documents the interaction through contact tracking.
· Ensuring timely and professional responses to all complaints request and enquires received.
· Demonstrating communication skills & abilities to gain customers trust and provide exceptional follow-up.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject Customer Care Supervisor to [email protected]