A reputable company in Nigeria (Warn, Delta State) providing medical health services is in need of the under listed:
Position: Chief Matron
• He/she will be responsible for the general supervision of the nursing service department and ensure patients' centred service delivery.
• Responsible for ensuring all clinics run as and when due with best results.
• Responsible for ensuring that all departments of the nursing service functions at optimum level delivering quality care service.
• Represent the department in management and executive meetings
• An active decision maker in driving current nursing policies, practices, and patients care in the hospital.
• Responsible for ensuring that ISO standards, clinical governance standards are strictly adhered to in the hospital.
• Proactive in reasoning and strategizing for other business opportunities in line with nursing practice.
• Responsible for total departmentalizing of the nursing
• Not more than 55 years old
• Professional, Smart, Eloquent, Exposed and friendly.
• Has been a matron in a renowned hospital for a minimum of 5 years
• Current Practicing licence
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
• Must be knowledgeable in current trends in nursing service delivery
• Having worked in an ISO certified hospital is an added advantage Any other hospital administration certificate will be an added advantage.
Negotiable and very attractive
Application closing date:
16 June, 2016
Method of application:
Application should be made online to email@example.com
Share this job with friends!!!