Ooni’s Scholarship award application form for Prospective Master/Ph.D Student of Ile-Ife Origin.
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the Ooni’s Scholarship Program for Prospective Master/Ph.D Student of Ile-Ife Origin.
Ooni’s Scholarship Award Eligibility.
• Applicants for master programmes should be withing the age bracket of 20-30 years while PhD applicants should be within the age bracket 30-35 years.
• Applicants must possess a minimum of second class upper division/Ph.D grade for master and Ph.D programmes respectively.
• Applicants with second lower grade already pursuing master degree who are in the employment of any recognized tertiary institutions shall be considered.
• This category of applicants are exempted from the first bullet above.
How to Obtain Ooni’s Scholarship Award Application Form.
Formal application forms are obtainable at the following centres:
• NIDSA National Secretariat, Ife City Hall, Enuwa, Ile Ife.
• NIDSA Local Chapters Nationwide.
• Hammath Wheel 111, Ibadan Road, Ile-Ife.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the completed application form to the following centres:
1. NIDSA Secretariat Nationwide
2. Treasureland Office – Hammath Wheel 111,
For more information, contact:
Barr. Funsho Olagbaju,
Chairman, Scholarship Committee,
Mr. Omisakin Waheed Adekunle,