The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking Permanent Nurse. This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Nurses at the AUN Clinic shall work with the team at the clinic directly under the Chief Administrator AUN Clinic to provide clinical and medical support for the doctor and to the patients at the AUN Clinic to ensure the Health & Wellness of students and all other members of the AUN Community. This is a full time position.
• Nursing Certificate
• Valid License to practice/Nursing registration
• One(1) to three (3) years of direct work experience
• Basic Nursing Ethic
• Ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
• Flexible with time.
• Ability to learn
• Attention to detail
• Capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
• Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
• Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures, and techniques
• Knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills along with proper telephone etiquette
• Tactfulness and professionalism
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to email@example.com before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status. For information on AUN, visit our Web site at www.americanuniversitynigeria.org
Share this job with friends!!!