Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Prevention, Care and Support of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We seek applications from qualified persons to fill various positions in Zamfara, Katsina and Jigawa states on a new project: Maternal Newborn and Child Health Project- MNCH2 funded by DFID.
. State Midwives Mentors (5 Positions),
Location - (Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa and Kano states)
• Provide leadership for effective coordination of programme activities in the state.
• Contribute to the development of annual workplans as well as state level monthly/quarterly implementation work plans for improvements in integrated MNCH services.
• Design and implement a system of monitoring of project activities that ensures the achievement of project outputs and outcomes.
• Provide technical support through mentoring. integrated supportive supervision for improved scale up/delivery of clinical activities.
• Track the progress of state partners' activities to agreed annual plans. Advise partner organizations' leadership on programme performance trends and implications for the achievement of plans/targets.
• Design and implement result oriented mentoring of sub-recipients' and sub-sub recipients' in assigned states
• Ensure adherence to all donor requirements in programme, activities, reports and reports
• Provide technical support through mentoring, integrated supportive supervision for improved scale up/delivery of clinical activities.
• Assist sub-recipients and sub-sub recipients in the design, development and implementation of programmes for improvement of MNCH services in the state.
• Provide programme support to Ministry of health and programme partners in the implementation of programe management capacity building activities.
•Support monitoring and evaluation of project activities as well as state M & E activities.
• Provide support for capacity building on health system technical areas including training of personnel at state level.
• Provide technical support for all categories of public health workers in the state.
• Provide timely update on progress against work plan for all outputs of the project including reports to the donor.
• Participate in project review meetings, project monitoring, reporting and documentation
A degree in Nursing and Midwifery with Master's degree in Public Health (MPH) and at least 3 years post NYSC experience in maternal newborn and child health as well as RH/FP programming will be an added advantage. The candidate should reside in each of the project states and should have strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent written and spoken English language and proficiency in the use of Computer applications in MS Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and, Power Point and relevant web based M & E softwares used to generate' project reports.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY.one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to email@example.com on/or before October 6th,2014.
Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees (i.e. from present and former employers). For every agency Or organization that you have worked for please indicate the name of your supervisor, his/her functional email address and functional email address and functional telephone numbers.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is anequal opportunity employer(EOE).
Share this job with friends!!!