Applcations are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates tofill the following positions in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
SENIOR NON-TEACHING POSITION
Department of Community Health
Staff Nurse I/Staff Midwife I - Contiss 07 (N 579,391.00-N 857,305.00)
Candidate must possess NRN plus NRM with Community Health Officers's (CHO) training and must be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwife Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
Method of Application
Applicants for Academic and the Denior Staff positions are required to submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date curriclum vitae giving the following information in the order listed below:
1. Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
2. Post Applied for.
3. Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
5. State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (If a Nigerian)
6. Permanent homw Address.
7. Current Postal Address/including G.S.M Telephone number.
8. Marital Status.
9. Number of Children and their Ages
10. Institutions attended with dates
11. Academic/Proessional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
12. Work Experience with dates
13. Present Employment,Status and Salary (if any),
14. Research interests and activities
15. Conference/courses attended 9state titles of papers presented if any).
16. Professional accomplishment.
17. Publications with date
18. Service to national and international bodies
19. Extra Curricular Activities.
20. Any Physical challenge?
21. Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate's academic/work experience.
NOTE: 14,17 are for candidates applying for lectureship positions only.
Candidates applying for any of the positions are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked "CONFIDENTIAL."
Applications and curriculum vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to the Registrar, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, "for the attention of Director of Pensonnel Affairs" not later than six weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their application and curriculum vitae by e-mail (as an attachment)
to [email protected]
within the specified period. Only the applications of candidates short-listed will be acknowledged
Share this job with friends!!!