Honeywell Group is a foremost indigenous conglomerate and diversified group with business interests in key sectors of the Nigerian economy, including foods and agro-allied, energy (oil & gas and power), infrastructure, real estate and services. Since its inception in the 1970s, the Group has been operating businesses successfully with a strong and passionate desire for excellence.
With over four (4) decades of unprecedented success and a workforce that embraces diversity, the Honeywell Group is offering creative individuals possessing exceptional talent the opportunity to take their career to unparalleled heights, through its Honeywell Excellence Programme.
The one (1) year programme has been designed to expose and immerse participants in a series of carefully designed development interventions targeted at building relevant competencies for seamless and effective integration into the workforce.
1. Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper(2.1) or HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in any discipline.
2. Maximum of two (2) years' post-NYSC working experience.
3. Maximum age of 28 years by 31st of December 2013.
Please note that:
1. You will require a valid and functional e-mail address and mobile number to complete this application.
2. Provision of false information during the application process will lead to automatic disqualification.
3. Incomplete applications would not be processed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. New applicants should click on the "New Application" button below and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail, from the portal containing the link that will enable you to continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL to your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your email address is incorrect, non functional or have been deactivated as a result of non-use of same for a long period of time. You should therefore ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
2. Returning applicants should click on the "Returning Applicants" button below and login in to continue their application.
** If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: email@example.com or call any of the help lines: 018438823, 018438824, 07098038255
Also Note That:
1. All aplications must be recived not later than 22 october 2013.
2. Information provided by applicant will be treated in strick confidence.
3. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and nvited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via e mail and SMS.
4. Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicates Invited for the test. in addition, all educational qualifications persented by applicates will be investigated.
Share this news with friends!!!