Mediss is a leading health care company dedicated to meeting the health care need of patients by rendering quality assured home health services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nurses to fill our open home care Nurse Position by submitting CVs online to: [email protected]
A Registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Direrctor of Clinical Services/Nursing Coordinator.
- Certified Registered nurse
- Two (2) year experience in nursing, preferred.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Performs the initial evaluation visit and regularly re-evaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Performs services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition.
- Completes certification/recertification orders and discharge summaries.
- Refers to Physical Therapists, Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Medical Social Worker those patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patient assigned to his/her care.
- Is available for on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as assigned
Share this job with friends!!!