|Company :||Total E&P Nigeria Ltd.|
|Contract :||permanent position|
|Branch :||Exploration Production|
|Location :||Nigeria - Nigeria|
|Interviews will take place in :||Port-Harcourt & Lagos|
|Starting date :||As soon as possible|
|Salary :||According to profile and experience|
| The ideal candidate is expected to: |
1. Be the first call for all medevac from the fields, supervises the rescue chain in close co-operation with the emergency nurse and under the CMO authority.
2. Insure the permanent availability of medical equipment.
3. Carry out the smooth running of the sickbay on board.
4. Participate to maintain up to date the first aid knowledge.
5. Maintain the emergency library up to date.
6. Equipment management and maintenance
|Recognized degree of Anaesthetist/ Ressuscitation Nursing.|
|Minimum 5 years of working experience of continual practice in an emergency intensive care unit, operative theater|
| Good computerization practice and usual softwareÂ’s knowledge |
Basic knowledge's in maintenance of technical equipment.
Good Interpersonal skills
VISIT WWW.CAREERS.TOTAL.COM TO APPLY