School Of Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria Admission Notice for October, 2019
Date Posted: 15/Apr/2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, U.C.H., Ibadan for November 2019 Class. The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses (RN).
Applicants should be aged 171 /2 years and above, possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECOSSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one (1) sitting.
Method of Application:
Application form is available beginning from Monday 15th April, 2019 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of N200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Selection: PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
Deputy Director (Nursing Training)
Share this news with friends!!!