Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named school.
Interested candidates must be registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience with a valid current license and must possess five (5) Credits at O’Level in the following Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Combination of results should not be more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Payment of non refundable fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) should be paid to any bank. Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on payment to Federal Government Agency. Type Federal Neuro - Psychiatric Hospital Yaba, on MDA, select service / purpose chose Form, then complete the rest of the page and generate RRR Number for payment to any commercial bank for payment.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicant's passport on the left hand corner.
- Collect the admission form from the School of Post Basic Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing.
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of relevant documents (Including credentials, photocopy of receipt, and application letter) in a big brown envelope on or before the closing date.
- The sale and submission application form will close on the 10th May, 2019
- Course fee: Details will be provided on Admission.
- Qualifying Examination Date: 11th May, 2019
- Time: 8 30am Prompt
- Venus: School Of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, Yaba, Lagos.
Applicants should bring along writing material and original receipt and examination slip with the certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
For further enquires please contact:
School of Post Basic Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing, Yaba, Lagoa.
Phone No: 08023119720
DNE / COORDINATOR
FOR: Medical Director Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba.
Share this news with friends!!!