**QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER VACANCIES AT THE LIMI HOSPITAL, ABUJA.**
The Limi Hospital Ltd Abuja, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
Vacancies currently exist for Qualified Medical Personnel for the following position(s):
1. QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER (FULL TIME).
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Nurse(s) who have a Bachelors Degree in Nursing and licensed to practice by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with relevant working experience
Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general nursing operations, quality assurance, excellent written/oral communication skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem solving abilities while being able to work in a team. Excellent use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is compulsory
- Manages and implements the quality management and quality improvement programs for a healthcare facility.
- Ensures effective patient care and that standards of quality care are met daily
- Responsible for monitoring and updating policies and procedures to include regulatory changes
- Oversees quality assurance and compliance functions.
- Ensures programs and services are implemented at the highest standards and patients receive the highest level of care.
- Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
HOW TO APPLY
Send an application letter and detailed CV (in WORD or PDF format) to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 25TH MARCH, 2019**