Medison Specialist Women’s Hospital, located in Lekki Phase 1 is looking to recruit individuals to fill the following vacant positions below Position: Nurses/Midwives Location: Lekki, Lagos Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
* Observe and report patient’s symptoms and vital signs to physicians
* Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
* Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts and keep electronic copy of collected data.
* Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
* Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
* Assist in the provision of instant medical care in emergencies
* Assist surgeons during operations
* Supervise ward attendants.
* Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients.
Qualifications and Skills
* Proven experience as a registered nurse/midwife with a valid nursing license.
* Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
* Excellent knowledge of emergency care
* In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Responsible and compassionate
* Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
* B.Sc. or post graduate qualification from a Nursing program will be desirable.
* Computer Literate
Expected Working Conditions
* Rotational Schedule
* Hours of duty shall be in compliance with 24hours care delivery plan of the establishment.
This will include shift duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
* Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
Method of application:
Apply with your CV to the email: [email protected]
Application Deadline Date:
16th March, 2019