Memfys Hospital, Enugu is a renowned private hospital that specializes in neurosurgery, neurology, radio imaging and diagnostic services. We have recently extended our medical services to cover paediatrics and endocrinology medical supports to our outpatients.
MH is fully equipped with the state-of-the-art ICU facilities that support patients in need of intensive healthcare services and has team of medical professionals that are dedicated to attending to these patients round the clock.
MH is now looking for suitable and qualified nurses with relevant skills and experience in the management of critically ill patients.
- Applicants should possess a current license as Registered Nurse (RN). Those with BSN may be preferred
- Should posses 3 years minimum post qualification relevant experience in a good hospital.
- Must have knowledge of the role of an ICU nurse.
- Must be willing to offer honest, cheerful care to patients.
- Should possess good relations in dealing with staff and patients/patient relations.
- Should be energetic and in good health.
Memfys Hospital offers generous competitive pay packages (salaries and allowances)
Interested candidates are, therefore, requied to submit their application to:
The Office Manager,
Memfys Hospital, Enugu
Km2 Enugu-Onitsha Expressway,
Beside the Nigeria Airforce Quarters Junction,
Deadline for submission: February 11, 2019