We are reputable Healthcare services group, involved in the management of hospitals, clinics, community health plan, health management organization (HMO) and provision of capacity building to the health care sector at the national level.
Our Company is looking for dynamic person to fill the following vacant position at our Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) Office as Quality Assurance Nurse.
1. Quality Assurance Nurse
Carrying out administrative function at the Health Service Unit
Carrying out quality assurance functions including hospital visitations.
Vetting of bills from Hospitals
Liaising with the Call Centre and Healthcare providers from time to time for effective services.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational and management skills.
• Must be computer literate
• Interpersonal skills, research skills and time management skills.
• He/she should also be highly detail oriented, caring, and work well on a team and under pressure.
• Ability to work shift pattern, Night duties inclusive.
A successful candidate must have
• A Bachelor degree in Nursing,
• Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate
• Completed at least 1 year Licensed Practical Nurse training.
• At least 2 years of post NYSC Practical experience.
• Also be willing to update knowledge.
Mode of Application
•Interested candidates should forward their CV details to [email protected]
within one week of publication.
Share this job with friends!!!