The Clinical Skills Nursing Workshop is a 4-day intensive Course providing experiential facilitation and realistic simulation training in:
1. Basic Suturing Techniques
2. ECG Interpretation Master Class
3. Advanced Airway Management Course
4. International Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and
5. International Certification in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
Over the years, we have held these courses ONLY at our training centers in Lagos and Portharcourt but due to increasing demand and for the benefits of Nurses outside of these states, these training is planned to hold in the 36 states of the federation.
You can now Join a Clinical Skills Nursing Workshop Holding In Your State of Residence, No need to travel to either of our training centers in Lagos or Portharcourt!!
1. Subsidized Fee
2. Installment Payment Options Available
3. Training Held In Your State of Residence
4. Options for American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) or American Heart Association (AHA) Certification in BLS and ACLS
5. Options available for Ecopy or Paper Course Materials and Certifications
6. Realistic Clinical Simulations on Defibrillators (Manual/Automated), ACLS Manikins, Suture Pads, I.O Models, 12 Lead ECG Machine, Advanced Airway and BLS Manikins
7. Flexible training delivery with training Date and Venue set and agreed upon by state residents
8. Get equiped with new skills and tools for increased job diversity and future career progresion
COURSE FEE: N30,000 covers Training, Lunch, ASHI Certification in BLS/ACLS, NWN Certification in Clinical Skills Workshop and Ecopy Course Materials.
Option for AHA BLS/ACLS Certification incurs extra fee.
1. Click HERE
OR https://chat.whatsapp.com/E8gCHJg2uId33ArQH1optU to join the General Clinical Skills Watsapp Group.
2. Identify your state and you would be added to a STATE whatsapp group of your choice
3. Group members decide and agree on a proposed date for the course
4. Please note that a minimum class size must be reached for a training to hold
5. Installmental payment option available on request
Share this news with friends!!!