Our client a secondary school located around Rumuokoro axis, portharcourt which is determined to raise a generation of children ready to face global challenges and be useful citizens in this rapidly changing world is recruiting To Fill The Position Below
EXPERIENCED REGISTERED NURSES
• Developing emergency care plans for students with life-threatening health conditions such as severe allergies, severe asthma or diabetic students with insulin reactions.
• Liaising with other school professionals, such as food service personnel, PE teacher and Swimming Coach
• Providing health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
• Overseeing infection control measures and managing infectious diseases.
• Assessing the school environment to prevent injury and ensuring safety
• Actively participating in school safety plans that addresses school bullying and emergencies that may occur at school
• Oversees the administration of medications to students and care for ill or injured students in the school
• Serves as a liaison between the school, the home, and medical or other community resources.
Interested Applicants must have:
• A current Registered Nurse license
• A minimum of 1 – 3 years nursing experience
• Current First Aid Or BLS certification
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
Method of Application
Share this job with friends!!!