Rockgarden Homes is a prestigious assisted living facility for older adults in Ikorodu, Lagos State. We are guided by passion and excellence, as we provide quintessential care services for senior citizens. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Head Nurse
- We are looking for a registered male Psychiatric Nurse with good managerial skills to oversee the smooth running of our nursing unit.
- He will evaluate clients and develop as well as coordinate plans of care.
- He will provide holistic healthcare to elderly clients in a residential setting.
- He will execute supervisory and administrative nursing functions.
- He will help clients get a bath, get to and from the toilet, and sometimes change a client's adult diaper.
- He will provide needed companionship while maintaining close contact with clients in order to guarantee a high level of satisfaction.
- He will ensure quality service delivery that guarantees client’s comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- He will operate medical equipment and perform diagnostic tests.
- He will monitor and record client’s condition and document daily care services.
- RN, BNSc, BS or Diploma in Nursing.
- Applicants must possess RPN or a similar relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years practice experience as a registered nurse.
- Full registration and affiliation with relevant professional bodies with the knowledge, ability and experience of caring for elders.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A compassionate, caring and patient nature.
- Pleasant personality, team player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in both written and spoken information.
- Knowledge of more than one major Nigerian language will be an added advantage.
- A flexible and highly adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks and intense pressure to perform.
- Ability to provide first aid during medical emergencies, such as heart attacks, strokes etc.
- Proven management and administrative experience.
- Attention to detail and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work as a homecare nurse.
- Certified courses in BLS, ACLS, advanced geriatric nursing care and relevant international experience is a plus.
- Able to write and submit reports as at when due.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] with "Head Nurse" as the subject of the mail.
Share this job with friends!!!