National Association of Nigeria Nurses And Midwives Cordially Invites you to Her 33rd Annual National Scientific Conference.
Theme: Clinical Utilization and Application of Nursing Models/Theories for Effective Nursing Practice
• Critical Thinking: A Tool for Professional Practice
• Review of Ethical Misconduct in Clinical Nursing Practice
• Florence Nightingale's Environment Theory
• Virginia Henderson's Need Theory
• Dorothea Orem's Self-care Deficit Theory
• Betty Neurnan's System Theory
• Jean Orlando Nursing Process Theory
• Callista Roy Adaptation Theory
• Factors affecting Utilization of Health Facilities and Trained Birth Attendants for Childbirth in Jabi District, Abuja.
• Finding Preventable Birth Defects in Nigeria through Person and Community -Centered Principles.
• Effects of Knowledge on Current Management of Pre-Eclampsia among Ante-Natal Patients Presenting at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba Lagos, Nigeria.
Date: 25th - 30th November, 2018
Venue: Ogugua Hall, Hotel De Bently, Utako District, Abuja
Time: 8:30am Daily
Registration Fee: N25,000
Payable to Bank: UBA
Account Name: FFHINAM
Account No: 2049739969
Registration after 23/11/18 (attracts additional N5,000)
Share this news with friends!!!