Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigeria Non-Governmental Organisations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the vacant position below under the USAID (ARFH LOPIN-Region 1) OVC project:
Position: Clinical Nursing Officer/Nurse Midwife
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
* Perform physical examinations and nursing care plans;
* Performing an initial assessment of a patient’s condition;
* Provide necessary nursing care in managing related communicable and non- communicable health conditions
* Perform therapeutic nursing procedure and process such as wound dressing, administration medication and injections etc
* Perform nursing care in in all stages of pregnancy, childbirth and post-delivery. And other Maternal New- born and Child Health care
* Work closely with Physicians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in diagnosing and managing clients with acute and chronic illnesses
* Perform assessment of patients” vital signs such as taking patients’ temperature, blood pressure and pulse rates; document and monitor progress
* Perform procedure such as Setting up drips and blood transfusions; with appropriate nursing care, monitory and plans
* Demonstrable skills Using different medical equipment;
* Monitor patients health conditions, document progress and plan appropriate nursing care
* Handling sensitive and confidential information; such as diagnosis and test results
* Provide appropriate guidance in the daily clinic operations, clients- flow, clinic setting and management
* Ability to work and make decision with team at every stage of management
* Applicant must be a registered nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) and/or holding Bachelor's of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN), with a minimum of 5 years clinical experience.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2018.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
And send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with a Cover Letter (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
* Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
* Applicants are advised to provide functional e-mail/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
* Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Share this job with friends!!!