Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the underlisted vacancies at St Jude Women’s Clinic, Benin City- Edo State. This a small Fertility & Gynaecology clinic being established in Benin-city to serve as a satellite clinic for the main clinic in Abuja, FCT. Successful candidates will benefit from working with an international and reputable women’s healthcare provider. He/she will have the opportunity to enrol in St Jude Fertility Institute (the online training department of St Jude’s Hospital) for assisted conception treatments.
Nurse/Midwife (Part-time, 20hrs/week)
• A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
• Must be a registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council
• Ability to work independently, dynamic and resourceful
• Ability to take initiative and be a good team player
• Good writing, communication and social skills. Computer literacy is mandatory
• Ready and willing to work in a growing and dynamic environment
Method of Application
Only applications received within one month of this publication will be considered.
Note: All applicants for this position MUST be resident in Benin City, Edo State.
Salary: Dependant on qualification and experience
Closing date: 22nd October 2018
Share this job with friends!!!