Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
At this time, we seek to recruit qualified persons to fill the under listed vacant positions, in response to organisational growth:
Position: Nursing Associate
Length of Contract: Initial period of 3 months (with possibility of renewal)
Type of Contract: Consultancy
Application Code: NA-Abuja
* The Nurse associate will be responsible for the interphase between the Social Business enterprise (SBE) and Family Planning providers in select facilities and in the SFH franchise facilities.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the uptake of Long Term Methods (LTM) of Family planning products amongst providers as well as identifying, engaging and creating demand for the LTMs.
* The Nurse associate will maintain the database of the enlisted providers and grow this overtime.
* Registered Nurse with Midwifery qualification.
* Two years hands on experience in providing family planning services
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of customer engagement and trade marketing
* Computer literate.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: [email protected]
* Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above
* Please note that the subject of your email application should be the "Application Code" of the position being applied for. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
* All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
* This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and tasks are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job with friends!!!