Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Position: Clinical Nursing Officer/Nurse Midwife
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
* Perform physical examinations and nursing care plans;
* Performing an initial assessment of a patient’s condition;
* Provide necessary nursing care in managing related communicable and non- communicable health conditions
* Perform therapeutic nursing procedure and process such as wound dressing, administration medication and injections etc
* Perform nursing care in in all stages of pregnancy, childbirth and post-delivery. And other Maternal New- born and Child Health care
* Work closely with Physicians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in diagnosing and managing clients with acute and chronic illnesses
* Perform assessment of patients” vital signs such as taking patients’ temperature, blood pressure and pulse rates; document and monitor progress
* Perform procedure such as Setting up drips and blood transfusions; with appropriate nursing care, monitory and plans
* Demonstrable skills Using different medical equipment;
* Monitor patients health conditions, document progress and plan appropriate nursing care
* Handling sensitive and confidential information; such as diagnosis and test results
* Provide appropriate guidance in the daily clinic operations, clients- flow, clinic setting and management
* Ability to work and make decision with team at every stage of management
* Applicant must be a registered nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) and/or holding Bachelor's of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN), with a minimum of 5 years clinical experience.
22nd October, 2018
Method of Application
And also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with a Cover Letter (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
* Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
* Applicants are advised to provide functional e-mail/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
* Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Share this job with friends!!!