· Monitor exact, detailed reports and records of critical ICU patient.
· Monitor and record symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions and inform to physician.
· Carefully observe and document patient medical information’s and vital signs.
· Document patients’ medical histories and assessment findings.
· Document patients’ treatment plans, interventions, outcomes, or plan revisions.
· Consult and coordinate with health care team members about whole patient care plans.
· Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patient’s response and conditions.
· Monitor the critical patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
· Administering intravenous fluids and medications as per doctor order.
· Monitor patients’ fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
· Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
· Identify patients who are at risk of complications due to nutritional status.
· Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift to patient’s response and conditions.
· Treating wounds and providing advanced life support.
Assist physicians with procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and elective cardio version
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should apply with their CV's to the email: