The Kebbi State Primary Health Care Development Agency (KBSPHCDA) provides support for the implementation of the National Health Policy in all matters relating to PHC in the state. In partnership with UNICEF through the European Union funds remain committed in ensuring improved and qualitative primary health care delivery across the state.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Locations: Argungu LGA, Birnin Kebbi LGA, Jega LGA, Fakai LGA
Job no.: 092018
Work type: Contract
* Providing nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to standard operating procedure (SOPs), protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of primary health care for the targeted population.
* Knowing, promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the health facilities and ensuring high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment. Respecting patients secrets and confidentiality at all times.
* Support all units of primary health care service delivery, which includes the following but not limited to; Focused antenatal care services, PMTCT, labor & Delivery, Routine Immunizations (Fixed and outreach sessions), Family planning and Outpatient consultations.
* Participating in the health facilities-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (quality and its functioning, storage conditions, follow-up of expired drugs inventories, stock takes of essential PHC drugs and ensuring no material is taken out of the health facilities without prior authorization, etc.)
* Ensuring teamwork and adherence to all appropriate protocols and procedures.
* Ensure quality in data entry across all services supported in the health facilities.
* Midwifery/Nursing Certificates and Current License ( For Midwives)
* All applicants are required to be resident of the LGA they are applying to.
* Essential recognized midwifery/nurse degree/diploma
* Desirable Diploma in Community Health .
* Essential, knowledge of Hausa is an asset
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing the documents below:
* Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
* Updated contact details and phone number(s).
* Contact information of any previous employer/s for reference.
* All applications should be sent in sealed enveloped marked "Position applied for and LGA" eg: Female Community Health Extension Workers - Argungu" to:
Director Personnel Management,
No.21 Emir Haruna Road,
* Applications must be in English
* Kindly note that any submitted application without specified LGA will not be considered.
* KBSPHCDA is an equal opportunity employer.
* No monetary transactions, neither demands of favors in kind, nor other types of favoritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. KBSPHCDA reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefited from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system
* KBSPHCDA thank all the candidates for their interest in this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job with friends!!!