Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and a leader in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programmes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Occupational Health Nurse
* The Individual will be responsible for providing emergency medical care including FA and Triage for additional evaluation for employees in the location.
* He/she will ensure collation & returns of daily, weekly and Monthly OH Data including TROIF, FACs, MTCs, restricted work cases to the OHN Coordinator:
* Supervise OH preventive maintenance by service contractors..
* Ensure effective exposure monitoring of staff health in Shell facilities.
* Communicate effectively with the subordinates, OHN Coordinator, staff in Shell facilities.
* Undertake all OH activities, and forward the area team reports monthly to the OHN Coordinator.
* Be part of the successful implementation of HMS in the area team
* Ensure 24 hrs OH services in the locations with effective MER coverage
To participate in Health Surveillance/other duties at the base including Health promotion programmes.
* Bachelor of Nursing
* Registered Nurse, NRM, or equivalent level with 1-5 years post registration experience.
* Possession of BLS/ACLS
* Computer Literate - Proficient in MS words, Excel, power point, intranet and Internet usage
* Post graduate specialization and registration as Occupational Health Nurse
* Knowledge in Medical Emergency response.
* Knowledgeable in the group Health Protocol and Guidance.
* Knowledgeable in the group Health Management Standards.
* Awareness in analyzing and solving problems, communicating and persuading and being personally creative and innovative
* Can deliver with others.
* Enterprise first behavior
* Good team player
* Good inter-personal relationship
* Smart/respectful, ability to demonstrate discretionary effort.
Share this job with friends!!!