NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COUNCIL OF NIGERIA SALEABLE DOCUMENTS/BOOKLETS
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria has observed with dismay that nursing and midwifery training institutions now patronize and purchase Council's pirated documents for training of student Nurses and Midwives from pirates/vendors instead of procuring same from the Council or its Zonal Offices.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria wishes to disassociate itself from such pirated copies. Please take note that Council will not hesitate to report any defaulter to the Nigerian Copyright Commission for proper prosecution.
Please note that henceforth, the release of indexing and registration of students by the Council would be subject to presentation of a receipt of payment to the Council of the saleable documents and subsequent approval by the Secretary-General/Registrar.
The saleable documents are:
1. Rules and regulations Guiding
2. Record of Instruction and Patient Care in Nursing.
3. Record of Instruction for Basic Midwifery.
4. Record of Instruction for Post Basic Midwifery.
5. Expectant Family care Project.
6. Client Study on Home Delivery (Community Midwifery).
7. Clinical Protocol for Community Midwifery
8. Standard of Nursing and Midwifery Education and Practice in Nigeria.
9. Mental Health Nursing Curriculum.
10. Community Midwifery Curriculum.
11. Basic Midwifery Curriculum.
12. General Nursing Curriculum.
13. Curricula for Various Post Basic Nursing Programmes.
14. Nursing and Midwifery Research Journals.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Abuja, or its Zonal offices are the approved sources to obtain these documents.
Please bring the content of this Circular to all that it may concern.
Thank you for your co-operation towards promoting and maintaining Excellence in Nursing Education and Practice.
Alh. Faruk Umar Abubakar
Share this news with friends!!!