This is to notify the public on the sales of forms for admission into the School of Nursing, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Ilorin Kwara State. The order of the entire admission process for this 2017/2018 session is as follows:
Download application form from www.uith.org from 9th July to 20th August, 2018 closing date by 4pm.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR FORM: REMITA 7,500 payable to University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, school complex revolving fund account.
The prospective candidates should posses the following qualification : Five Credits, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. WASC/NECO at not more than 2 sittings.
* Candidate must not be less than Eighteen years (18) of age.
* Candidate must not be more than 33 years.
* Candidate must not have any criminal record.
* Candidate must not have deformities affecting the hands.
Three copies of passport photographs is required for the application.
The Computer Based Testing (CBT) Entrance Examination holds:
On: 25th August, 2018
At: COMSIT CENTER (CBT), University Of Ilorin Permanent Site, Ilorin
Time: 9:00 am
Oral interview date: 29th August, 2018.
RESUMPTION DATE: for successful candidate in the CBT exam 8th October, 2018.
Duly completed application forms to which passport photograph and credentials are attached should be forwarded to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
Not later than (6) weeks from the date of advertisement. Any application received after the closing date shall not be processed.
* Prospective candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the information on this advert and application form.
* Any application received after the closing date shall not be processed.
School of Nursing, UITH, Ilorin.
Share this news with friends!!!